Saturday, December 29, 2007

What Miles Will Be Traveled In 2008?

So here I am facing the new miles and the future of 2008. What is this year going to hold for me?..2007 has been a year of ups and downs. Living in Dallas with a crazy roommate, working for CBS, to moving to Alaska and working for a force of nature. Having to make a choice between love and what I feel at ease with. Not sure what the future holds but somethings I do know..I am happy with who I am..I am a good person...I have my vacation home in Michigan along with a radio station license that should begin building on in 2008. What am I hoping to find in 2008? It's quite simple...you would think it should be so easy....
I want the love of my life...the man that I am head over heels in love with..the man that my world starts with and ends with........
Follow the parade and lets see where we end!!!

No comments: